lol...Joey!
a bit more cartoony then I like, but they captured him well.......
I really want me some David Peel & the Lower East Side figures !
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 05, 2004 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
cost me less than a McF fig, and he's aboot 12" tall.
Joey Ramone.
and for almost nothing...
![]()
lol...Joey!
a bit more cartoony then I like, but they captured him well.......
I really want me some David Peel & the Lower East Side figures !
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 05, 2004 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
yeah, he is kinda cartoony, but I always saw Joey as a bit of a cartoon. [img]wink.gif[/img]
he cost me less than 3 king cans of beer!
and was the last one left.
I had wanted him before, but the $$ kept me away. damn Spencers...they were charging $22+tax for the McF Elvis fig. I paid it, of course. [img]confused.gif[/img]
That's friggin cool, man!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
Who makes that?
the stronghold group
www.strongholdgroup.com
on the back of the box it says:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img]In every generation, a small handful of artists have such a profound musical impactthey change the entire face of popular culture. Most of these artists still owe Joey money.
Now THAT fuckin rules!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'm gonna have to try and find me one! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
you should!
and his shades are removeable. [img]cool.gif[/img]
I wanna be sedated!
Nice Score Peeks!!! I was in a store the day those came out, looked it over, said " Kinda cartoonish, but it looks right!" [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Grabbed it on the spot! It's actually a really cool figure [img]cool.gif[/img]
Bookmarks